| DIY: shoe boxes to design pieces

Shoe boxes are my most favorite storage place. I have them piled up in different cabinets around the house. I would place them everywhere but the design of these boxes is not appealing enough to have them displayed on open shelves. I was thinking of different ways how to embellish their unflattering design and then one day walking into BoConcept I saw this:

Krabice od topánok sú mojím najobľúbenejším odkladacím priestorom. Mám ich naukladaté v skriniach po celom dome. Najradšej by som ich mala vyložené všade, ale s pôvodným dizajnom by to asi nebol dobrý nápad. Rozmýšlala som, ako by sa tieto krabice dali skrášliť a jedného dňa som v BoConcept uvidela toto:

I really liked this idea of fabric covered boxes but then I realized that I didn't like the idea of using the glue. And that's when I came up with this project. All you need is a shoe box and an adhesive wallpaper. It's so easy and inexpensive. And so pretty! 

Zapáčil sa mi nápad pokryť krabice látkou, ale odradilo ma použitie lepidla. A vtedy ma napodol tento projekt. Všetko čo k nemu potrebujete je krabica od topánok a lepiaca tapeta. Je to strašne jednoduché, lacné a výsledok parádny!



The pattern on the wallpaper reminds me of the carpet from the picture we took at my friend's wedding in June.

Vzorka na tapete mi pripomenula túto fotku, ktorú sme urobili na kamarátkinej svadbe v júni.

No comments:

Post a Comment